7/05/2011

Exotic Food

人気ブログランキングへ


When it comes to food, I am not a very adventurous type of eater.
I tend to stick with the ones I have already tried.
This limits my choices but I would try something which a dear friend or just somebody I trust would vouch for.

Take for example "natto".
I know the benefits that we will get from eating it; I have even studied the chemical reaction that is involved in producing one.
However, I shy away from it as much as possible.
Taste is still more important for me.

nicole exotic food



This little gift was given to me by a learner who wanted me to understand why some people cannot stop eating it.
It took me a long time to open the can; maybe I was just waiting for my mother to share this experience with.
As we munched on the meat, I tried to give plausible reasons why this is a very controversial food.
It was just similar to beef although there was a slight uncanny aftertaste.

My judgment?
It is not something I would be craving for anytime soon.

人気ブログランキングへ