3/08/2011

Gummy Bears

人気ブログランキングへ


After my class in Tokyo, my stomach is usually clamoring for attention.
Oh yes, it has happened during a class, even right in the middle of a discussion.
Talk about mortifying moments!

But I have found a solution to this little problem.
And I would like to share with you what is saving me for having those humiliating sounds coming from my tummy... GUMMY BEARS!!

nicole gummy bear



Every week I buy a packet at a shop in Ueno station.
Munching on these small goodies makes my tummy silent.
Thus, no embarrassing moments in class or even in the train.

Check out this very cute video about gummy bears.
Try singing along to the very catchy tune.





This video has been translated into different languages... French, Swedish, Portugese, German ... and even in Japanese.




Sources:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=astISOttCQ0


人気ブログランキングへ