8/25/2010

Shoe Lovers 101

人気ブログランキングへ

Yes, I am a self-confessed shoe addict.
I like buying them (not the uber expensive ones though) and storing them in my shoe cabinet.
Well, ladies really need more than two pairs of shoes, right?

However, this collection I am about to share with you is not mine but somebody forwarded it to me.
I wonder if you'd be interested to have some of these "unique" shoes in your shoe cabinet...

Did anyone say rodent?

nicole shoes1


Want to "lounge" in your heels?

nicole shoes2


How about boxing your way to shapely legs?

nicole shoes3


From a man's viewpoint

nicole shoes4


Feet made for the beach

nicole shoes5


Ready for a dive?

nicole shoes6


Transformer fascination

nicole shoes7


Want to step on it?

nicole shoes8


Too much wine?

nicole shoes9



人気ブログランキングへ

Thanks for clicking.