9/27/2011

A Little Green Bottle

人気ブログランキングへ I grew up drinking Coke. Probably, I got it from my father who loved the drink as much as he loved his chocolates. Yes, he had a sweet tooth, and so do I. After a long time, I ate sushi again last week and enjoyed so much. I haven’t had any since after the earthquake for fear of radiation. However, my craving for it last week was too intense to ignore. As I ate my last piece, I wanted to wash the fishy aftertaste from my mouth and decided to order a Coke. Lo and behold, they gave me a tiny green bottle with my favorite drink inside it. My friends laughed at my reaction; it was my first time to have one. As you may have guessed, I downed the entire contents of the bottle in a matter of seconds.
Nicoleの”英語で楽しい情報をどうぞ!”-green Coke bottle
人気ブログランキングへ