10/12/2011

Enjoying "Gakuensai"

人気ブログランキングへ Do you have fond memories of your school festivals? It’s that time of the year again when students have fun playing games and setting up booths to entertain other people. Last Saturday (Oct. 8), I visited my alma mater to take part in its annual “gakuensai” or school festival. I visited the booth of our association and was able to watch some performances by the students. At the same time, I sampled the various dishes being sold by the different association of the international community at the university. I love going to these festivals because the air is always charged with a lot of energy. You can smell, feel and taste the energy that the students are emanating. I have the fondest memories of my own “gakuensai”. How about you?
Nicoleの”英語で楽しい情報をどうぞ!”-gakuensai1
Nicoleの”英語で楽しい情報をどうぞ!”-gakuensai2
人気ブログランキングへ